Laura Lea is the name

Child of God. Daughter. Sister. Friend. Aunt.
Just a 20 something year old girl trying to figure out this world. I love God and telling others how amazing He is. I love my family and sharing the funny stories of them all. I love my friends and sharing my dreams with them. I'd like to travel if I had the money. I love taking photos and editing them and videos. I love learning! I love teaching, reading and writing!

Saturday, April 25, 2015

Introduction to you all!

I have started and restarted this blog multiple times sometimes I want it as a blog for the story I am writing, sometimes it is for photos I take. Other times it is for my interests such as kpop and the bible or many other things that it could be. It can be a diary or journal of some sort or I could discuss books I read (which happens to be a lot of those) but basically it is just going to be whatever I want to post it will probably be a mixture of it all. So I hope you all enjoy this and that if you have any suggestions please feel free to give them! ^.^ Happy Reading! God bless, Annyeong!

No comments:

Post a Comment