Laura Lea is the name

Child of God. Daughter. Sister. Friend. Aunt.
Just a 20 something year old girl trying to figure out this world. I love God and telling others how amazing He is. I love my family and sharing the funny stories of them all. I love my friends and sharing my dreams with them. I'd like to travel if I had the money. I love taking photos and editing them and videos. I love learning! I love teaching, reading and writing!

Saturday, July 16, 2016

Update on life!

Hey so it has been awhile since an update! I am working on getting my Lead Teacher certification for my work at a learning center! It is so much fun teaching and working with young kids!


And some exciting news, I am gonna be an aunt! I am so stoked for my little niece to arrive in August! It is our first niece or nephew in my family! Also I am working a lot with the church family still!

Life is good! 

No comments:

Post a Comment