Laura Lea is the name

Child of God. Daughter. Sister. Friend. Aunt.
Just a 20 something year old girl trying to figure out this world. I love God and telling others how amazing He is. I love my family and sharing the funny stories of them all. I love my friends and sharing my dreams with them. I'd like to travel if I had the money. I love taking photos and editing them and videos. I love learning! I love teaching, reading and writing!

Tuesday, August 14, 2018

Ethan David

On Saturday it will have been 24 weeks.

24 weeks since my whole life changed.

On Thursday March 1st I came home from a particularly long day at work. I don't recall at all what made me so tired but I came home and started to eat some pizza not paying much attention to my family. What i do remember is what happened over the next 2 days...

When I noticed my oldest brother and mother seemed worried. My sister in law was at a ladies night and my niece was running around like always. That is when I registered that Ethan my 2nd brother didn't feel good...he didn't eat. Didn't get up at all. Had chills since the previous night.

We called 911 and he went to the ER long story short his body shut down and saturday morning he passed away.

It has been hard moving on with life without your big brother especially since we all live together.

I miss you bubba!

RIP Ethan David Miller

No comments:

Post a Comment