Laura Lea is the name

Child of God. Daughter. Sister. Friend. Aunt.
Just a 20 something year old girl trying to figure out this world. I love God and telling others how amazing He is. I love my family and sharing the funny stories of them all. I love my friends and sharing my dreams with them. I'd like to travel if I had the money. I love taking photos and editing them and videos. I love learning! I love teaching, reading and writing!

Saturday, August 18, 2018

Life is Grand with God on your side!

Life update: My brother passed away. I am still trying to get on with my life without him. We just cleaned out his room completely...we cried a lot... but I feel like there was at least one weight lifted off of me. Unfortunately every time I go out and do something fun. I remember that Ethan is not there for it, but being at home also reminds me that he is not here either.. I lose either way. So I have been...distracting my self and distancing myself from people but also making as many memories as possible cause you never know when is your last moment with your loved ones. this blog is for me to post photos and tell my feelings in one way that I truly cannot any other way. objectively.

So enjoy my adventures with my family!

No comments:

Post a Comment